I am a female traveling solo this summer and am trying to figure out what to do after a writing program in St. Petersburg. I was considering traveling through Latvia or Estonia and taking a ferry to Stockholm. Has anyone had any experience either with the ferry or with taking a bus from St. Petersburg to Riga? What about Latvia vs. Estonia? Thank you for your input!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania for Beginners
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Ryan Air
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy