In September I will be staying 5 days in Lago the Garda in Peschiera, and I would like to do a day trip to Venice. I won't be renting any cars. Now I was seeing the trains, but the September is not yet out. After taking the April trains it looks like the timing is not that good, either at 7am or 9 and it arrives late quite late, 2hrs. Do you know whether the Summer schedules will be better, or do you know of any Excursions Company in Peschiera Del Garda may be they organise day trips to Venice or may be Dolomite?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Sicily
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France