In September I will be staying 5 days in Lago the Garda in Peschiera, and I would like to do a day trip to Venice. I won't be renting any cars. Now I was seeing the trains, but the September is not yet out. After taking the April trains it looks like the timing is not that good, either at 7am or 9 and it arrives late quite late, 2hrs. Do you know whether the Summer schedules will be better, or do you know of any Excursions Company in Peschiera Del Garda may be they organise day trips to Venice or may be Dolomite?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 9 One night in the Dolomites
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 TSA Precheck
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Villa in Italy
- 18 Formula 1 Fans; a question for you
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?