In September I will be staying 5 days in Lago the Garda in Peschiera, and I would like to do a day trip to Venice. I won't be renting any cars. Now I was seeing the trains, but the September is not yet out. After taking the April trains it looks like the timing is not that good, either at 7am or 9 and it arrives late quite late, 2hrs. Do you know whether the Summer schedules will be better, or do you know of any Excursions Company in Peschiera Del Garda may be they organise day trips to Venice or may be Dolomite?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Oporto
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Perugia
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 23 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar