Looking for some help/suggestions for a driver for a day in Barcelona. Need someone to take us around for about six hours to city sights and want a reliable individual. Anyone have experience they can share?? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 2 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 3 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 4 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 5 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 6 Charming areas to explore in London
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 9 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 10 I may be wrong....
- 11 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Hydra, Greece
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 22 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 23 8 Hours in Rome
- 24 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 25 Italy trip with kids - planning help?