I missed a mail from one of you and I want to be sure the Fodorite gets the message...
We had planned to meet in Paris next week but that week is full of holidays and I'm going with my wife and one (maybe two) of our daughters in southern France for a quick trip.
I'm very sorry. I thought we'd leave later in the week actually.
Enjoy Paris nevertheless.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 2 ATM help
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 ATM
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 11 Spain Itinerary
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
Personal - Apologies to a Fodorite for cancelling our meeting