My husband and I are going on a month long trip ard France, Spain & Portugal in June.
I have been wracking my brain trying to book a train from Perpignan to Barcelona for June 16, 2013. I've checked on the sncf website, as well as the renfe website. The sncf website shows a train at leaving perpignan at 1216, when I try to book I get a technical error. When I select the option and go to choose my seats, it tells me the second leg AVE train has no places available. This happens for every train trip I select on that day or the day before, regardless of the price of the ticket. Does this mean the train is unavailable for booking or that it is full?
To double check, I went on the renfe website and tried to find the schedule for Figueres to Barcelona and it lists the connecting AVANT34142 train as "The requested train is not available at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later." What does this mean?
In the case that these trains are all booked, can someone suggest another way (via public transit) to get from Perpignan to Barcelona? We need to get into Barcelona on June 16.
Thanks so much in advance!
Perpignan to Barcelon Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 8 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 9 10 days in England
- 10 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 11 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 12 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 Drawing courses in Paris
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 18 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 19 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 20 Cannes >> Corsica
- 21 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 22 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August