My husband and I are going on a month long trip ard France, Spain & Portugal in June.
I have been wracking my brain trying to book a train from Perpignan to Barcelona for June 16, 2013. I've checked on the sncf website, as well as the renfe website. The sncf website shows a train at leaving perpignan at 1216, when I try to book I get a technical error. When I select the option and go to choose my seats, it tells me the second leg AVE train has no places available. This happens for every train trip I select on that day or the day before, regardless of the price of the ticket. Does this mean the train is unavailable for booking or that it is full?
To double check, I went on the renfe website and tried to find the schedule for Figueres to Barcelona and it lists the connecting AVANT34142 train as "The requested train is not available at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later." What does this mean?
In the case that these trains are all booked, can someone suggest another way (via public transit) to get from Perpignan to Barcelona? We need to get into Barcelona on June 16.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy