My husband and I are going on a month long trip ard France, Spain & Portugal in June.
I have been wracking my brain trying to book a train from Perpignan to Barcelona for June 16, 2013. I've checked on the sncf website, as well as the renfe website. The sncf website shows a train at leaving perpignan at 1216, when I try to book I get a technical error. When I select the option and go to choose my seats, it tells me the second leg AVE train has no places available. This happens for every train trip I select on that day or the day before, regardless of the price of the ticket. Does this mean the train is unavailable for booking or that it is full?
To double check, I went on the renfe website and tried to find the schedule for Figueres to Barcelona and it lists the connecting AVANT34142 train as "The requested train is not available at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later." What does this mean?
In the case that these trains are all booked, can someone suggest another way (via public transit) to get from Perpignan to Barcelona? We need to get into Barcelona on June 16.
Thanks so much in advance!
Perpignan to Barcelon Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 6 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 9 Switzerland help...?
- 10 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 13 London to Paris by train
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 First time to Switzerland
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 4 weeks in the UK
- 21 Granada
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places