My husband and I are going on a month long trip ard France, Spain & Portugal in June.
I have been wracking my brain trying to book a train from Perpignan to Barcelona for June 16, 2013. I've checked on the sncf website, as well as the renfe website. The sncf website shows a train at leaving perpignan at 1216, when I try to book I get a technical error. When I select the option and go to choose my seats, it tells me the second leg AVE train has no places available. This happens for every train trip I select on that day or the day before, regardless of the price of the ticket. Does this mean the train is unavailable for booking or that it is full?
To double check, I went on the renfe website and tried to find the schedule for Figueres to Barcelona and it lists the connecting AVANT34142 train as "The requested train is not available at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later." What does this mean?
In the case that these trains are all booked, can someone suggest another way (via public transit) to get from Perpignan to Barcelona? We need to get into Barcelona on June 16.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 Breakfast: London
- 4 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 5 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 6 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 10 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 11 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 12 Macedonia, Greece
- 13 worthy or no?
- 14 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 15 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 16 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 Seville bus information
- 20 Montpellier to Arles
- 21 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 22 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 23 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 24 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required