My husband and I are going on a month long trip ard France, Spain & Portugal in June.
I have been wracking my brain trying to book a train from Perpignan to Barcelona for June 16, 2013. I've checked on the sncf website, as well as the renfe website. The sncf website shows a train at leaving perpignan at 1216, when I try to book I get a technical error. When I select the option and go to choose my seats, it tells me the second leg AVE train has no places available. This happens for every train trip I select on that day or the day before, regardless of the price of the ticket. Does this mean the train is unavailable for booking or that it is full?
To double check, I went on the renfe website and tried to find the schedule for Figueres to Barcelona and it lists the connecting AVANT34142 train as "The requested train is not available at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later." What does this mean?
In the case that these trains are all booked, can someone suggest another way (via public transit) to get from Perpignan to Barcelona? We need to get into Barcelona on June 16.
Thanks so much in advance!
Perpignan to Barcelon Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 2 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 3 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 9 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station