Hope everybody enjoying the last summer season
I have got 1 question about Perpignan station as my plan is quite tight to make it real but please let me know if someone has some experience with this kind of situation.
Basically i am off to Paris from Barcelona on 26th Aug and ticket price is too expensive with direct way route, so below is what i found for cheapest way.
1. Barcelona - Perpignan
06 : 20 (off from Barcelona) - 07:30 (Arrive at Perpignan) with renfe SNCF
According to timetable for this schedule, next train to Paris is below (Paris is my destination)
2. Perpignan - Paris
07:37 (off from Perpignan) - 12: 46 (Arrive at Paris) with IDTGV
As you can see this 2 mixed schedule for Paris, i do have only 7 minutes to transfer the train renfe SCNF to IDTGV and i do think Perpignan station is not complicate to make this.
Doe anybody have this quite narrow time slot for change the train in Perpignan?
I guess there will be only 2 platform in there and 2nd train (Perpignan to Paris) must be running after leave 1st train (Barcelona to Perpignan) as i guess only 1 platform to north way in there.
Please give me a little help if anybody had this sort of experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Engadine Valley help
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 6 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 7 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece
- 9 Italy for Christmas Week
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 Shoes in Scotland
- 12 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 13 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 14 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 17 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 18 Portugal with large family
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 restaurants in Marais district
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 23 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 24 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 25 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants