Hope everybody enjoying the last summer season
I have got 1 question about Perpignan station as my plan is quite tight to make it real but please let me know if someone has some experience with this kind of situation.
Basically i am off to Paris from Barcelona on 26th Aug and ticket price is too expensive with direct way route, so below is what i found for cheapest way.
1. Barcelona - Perpignan
06 : 20 (off from Barcelona) - 07:30 (Arrive at Perpignan) with renfe SNCF
According to timetable for this schedule, next train to Paris is below (Paris is my destination)
2. Perpignan - Paris
07:37 (off from Perpignan) - 12: 46 (Arrive at Paris) with IDTGV
As you can see this 2 mixed schedule for Paris, i do have only 7 minutes to transfer the train renfe SCNF to IDTGV and i do think Perpignan station is not complicate to make this.
Doe anybody have this quite narrow time slot for change the train in Perpignan?
I guess there will be only 2 platform in there and 2nd train (Perpignan to Paris) must be running after leave 1st train (Barcelona to Perpignan) as i guess only 1 platform to north way in there.
Please give me a little help if anybody had this sort of experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechuaa: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 4 Route Information
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 Amsterdam highlights
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?