We arrive on a train from Barcelona and pick-up hire car on a Saturday. What are the most interesting sights to see in half day - car or no car. We plan to go to Collioure on Sunday for the market and may take the petite train to Port Vendres then take a more coastal road back to Perpignan.
We are staying on Rue Charles Renouvier - any suggestions for eating places that we can walk to?
Budget is flexible. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative@: NORTON Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Creative@: NORTON Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 8 Couscous
- 9 European Vacation 2017
- 10 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 19 One July night in Verona - help!
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 London in September
- 23 Avoid Europcar!
- 24 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 25 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot