We arrive on a train from Barcelona and pick-up hire car on a Saturday. What are the most interesting sights to see in half day - car or no car. We plan to go to Collioure on Sunday for the market and may take the petite train to Port Vendres then take a more coastal road back to Perpignan.
We are staying on Rue Charles Renouvier - any suggestions for eating places that we can walk to?
Budget is flexible. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto in January
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 7 Rome Water Shortage
- 8 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 9 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Whistle stop family road trip
- 13 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 14 Lake Como,Italy
- 15 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 16 Help with tips in UK
- 17 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 18 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 21 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip