My wife & I, in our mid 50's and our 18yr old daughter are wanting to live in Italy or France for a number of years. We have an independent income and so don't need to and don't want to work in Italy or France. Can you please give us some direction as to what we need to do. We are travelling over to Europe in December for a few months and whilst we are there, we would like to travel to Italy and France to perhaps see some Migration Lawyers/Consultants. Can you make any suggestions as to a good Migration Consultant/Lawyer who can speak English that we could meet whilst over there. If there are any good websites which may help we would appreciate that or if there are any pitfalls that we need to look out for. We have read that in order to gain Residency, one of the things that we need is a long term rental lease for a home or apartment, but how can we get this prior to gaining residency??
Permanent residency in Italy or France from Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Flam, Norway railway
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 He said , she said
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 15 Paris in April?
- 16 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 17 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 quiet hotel
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Venice hotel selection
- 24 May trip to the islands
- 25 Where to stay in Rome