Hi all! My husband and I are interested in taking a perillo tour to venice, Rome and Florence, and were wondering about the First Class Hotels that are offered. Can't seem to find out much about them.... Anyone ever hear of Venice-Bauer Grunwald... or Florence-Grand Hotel Baglioni,,, or Rome-Grand Hotel Flora???? Help...any other comments about Perillo tours are also appreciated...Thanks a bunch...
Perillo tours, good idea???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Sicily 10 days
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 London for Christmas