Hi all! My husband and I are interested in taking a perillo tour to venice, Rome and Florence, and were wondering about the First Class Hotels that are offered. Can't seem to find out much about them.... Anyone ever hear of Venice-Bauer Grunwald... or Florence-Grand Hotel Baglioni,,, or Rome-Grand Hotel Flora???? Help...any other comments about Perillo tours are also appreciated...Thanks a bunch...
Perillo tours, good idea???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 4 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Is my plan ok
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route