I'll be sailing next week on the Aegean Odyssey from Istanbul with a two day port visit to Izmir. In addition to a must-do tour of Ephesus, we have a choice of a full day tour to either Pergamon or Aphrodisias. I have a hard time choosing between the two as they both appear to be quite scenic and interesting. Aphrodisias is the further away of the two but I don't think that is a significant factor. Any suggestions?
Pergamon or Aphrodisias?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 2 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 3 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 4 Back home problems with sim card
- 5 Budapest
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?