I'll be sailing next week on the Aegean Odyssey from Istanbul with a two day port visit to Izmir. In addition to a must-do tour of Ephesus, we have a choice of a full day tour to either Pergamon or Aphrodisias. I have a hard time choosing between the two as they both appear to be quite scenic and interesting. Aphrodisias is the further away of the two but I don't think that is a significant factor. Any suggestions?
Pergamon or Aphrodisias?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 2 Need advice for this
- 3 Welcome
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 one last portugal car rental question
- 9 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 10 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 21 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 25 nearby cities to london