I'll be sailing next week on the Aegean Odyssey from Istanbul with a two day port visit to Izmir. In addition to a must-do tour of Ephesus, we have a choice of a full day tour to either Pergamon or Aphrodisias. I have a hard time choosing between the two as they both appear to be quite scenic and interesting. Aphrodisias is the further away of the two but I don't think that is a significant factor. Any suggestions?
Pergamon or Aphrodisias?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Lakes District UK
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives