Hi fellow travelers,
Two questions relating to Berlin:
1. Has anyone taken a guided tour (arranged by the museum itself or outside company) of the Pergamon Museum? We would like a guided tour (private or group is OK) instead of relying on headsets alone. We would appreciate feedback on how the tours were and if taken via the museum itself or an outside company. I gather there are only a few outside tour guides allowed to give tours in the museum. Who did you use and how was it?
2. Our itinerary dictates visiting Potsdam on a Monday but I just learned that Sanssoucci is not open to tours on Mondays. I can re-arrange (at some amount of hassle) our itinerary to another day if touring the inside is important and worth it. Any advice/thoughts on this? Is Potsdam the best day trip from Berlin? We can only fit in one.
Thanks in advance for any advice!!
Pergamon Museum and Potsdam
Hi fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Tight Planning?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 16 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 17 Travel with Teens
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence