Hi fellow travelers,
Two questions relating to Berlin:
1. Has anyone taken a guided tour (arranged by the museum itself or outside company) of the Pergamon Museum? We would like a guided tour (private or group is OK) instead of relying on headsets alone. We would appreciate feedback on how the tours were and if taken via the museum itself or an outside company. I gather there are only a few outside tour guides allowed to give tours in the museum. Who did you use and how was it?
2. Our itinerary dictates visiting Potsdam on a Monday but I just learned that Sanssoucci is not open to tours on Mondays. I can re-arrange (at some amount of hassle) our itinerary to another day if touring the inside is important and worth it. Any advice/thoughts on this? Is Potsdam the best day trip from Berlin? We can only fit in one.
Thanks in advance for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
Hi fellow travelers,