Hi fellow travelers,
Two questions relating to Berlin:
1. Has anyone taken a guided tour (arranged by the museum itself or outside company) of the Pergamon Museum? We would like a guided tour (private or group is OK) instead of relying on headsets alone. We would appreciate feedback on how the tours were and if taken via the museum itself or an outside company. I gather there are only a few outside tour guides allowed to give tours in the museum. Who did you use and how was it?
2. Our itinerary dictates visiting Potsdam on a Monday but I just learned that Sanssoucci is not open to tours on Mondays. I can re-arrange (at some amount of hassle) our itinerary to another day if touring the inside is important and worth it. Any advice/thoughts on this? Is Potsdam the best day trip from Berlin? We can only fit in one.
Thanks in advance for any advice!!
Pergamon Museum and Potsdam
Hi fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 2 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 3 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 6 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 7 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 14 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 15 Netherlands Delta Works
- 16 Southern Italy without a Car
- 17 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Hotel in Rome?
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Visit to Bath and London england
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 25 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up