We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Perfect sunset picnic in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 5 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 12 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 16 things in Rhonda
- 17 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 23 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks