We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Rain in Spain and more
- 2 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 3 London Paris
- 4 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 5 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 6 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 7 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 8 GPS vs Google Maps
- 9 help with 21 days-croatia
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Bavaria in August
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Luggage on trains/security?
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 17 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 18 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 21 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby