We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris google map, Place De Trocadero
- 2 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 3 a stop along El Camino
- 4 Thoughts on the Blue Lagoon
- 5 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 6 Help needed with planning Dordogne/Provence itinerary
- 7 France & Italy trip for 14 days
- 8 Fly into Rome, then onto Venice and Amalfi
- 9 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 10 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 11 Hotel report: Rome and Venice
- 12 Italy Itinerary and Train- Please Help!
- 13 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 14 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 15 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 16 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 17 Transferring on Germany trains
- 18 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 19 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 20 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 21 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 22 The Best of Tuscany Tour
- 23 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 24 Budapest and ?
- 25 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?