We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3/4/ days South of France
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 5 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 6 Gluten Free in Italy
- 7 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 8 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 13 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 14 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 15 French open 2017
- 16 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 19 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 23 TAP airlines & other questions
- 24 Sentimental Journey
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria