We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Perfect sunset picnic in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma