We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Greece in March?
- 7 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 8 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 9 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 10 Holland/France/Spain
- 11 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Why Not Helsinki?
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 20 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 21 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 22 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 23 Iceland Day 5
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 3 seniors to do Scotland