We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 countries to visit in October and November
- 2 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 3 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 4 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 5 Montpellier to Arles
- 6 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 7 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 8 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 9 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 10 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 11 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 12 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 15 20 days in Greece
- 16 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 17 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 18 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 19 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Macedonia, Greece
- 22 Berlin to Barcelona
- 23 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land