We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 2 Our European adventures
- 3 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 4 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 1 day trip from Nice
- 7 Norway holiday locations
- 8 Norway holiday locations
- 9 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 10 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 17 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 18 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 19 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 20 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 21 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 22 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 23 20 free days of Europe
- 24 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 25 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations