We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 윈스타카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천ぶ바카라추천
- 2 플레이어카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노じ라이브카지노
- 3 싱가포르카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라け아시안바카라
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 2 weeks Europe trip
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 13 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 16 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 17 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 20 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis