We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Lake Como AREA questions
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 15 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 16 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 19 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 24 Madrird and Seville
- 25 Greece