I'm going to Paris in October for a month. How do you envision your perfect Paris day? I know it will go by too fast if I plan a lot of stuff. Besides the cooking classes I want to take I'm not booking anything else. Maybe a ballet but even that's a toss up. I envision a lot of walking, eating, parks, wine, amazing food, pastries, cafes, champagne and lots of museums, rose and walks by the Seine.
I'd like to go to a bookstore, an interesting one preferably. Care to share your favorites? Some vintage and thrift shops. This is a silly question but can one tour Sorbonne Univ? Excited to go to markets and practice my French buying stuff. Just wander around different neighborhoods while eating Amorino, Grom and Berthillon, what other gelato place I should try? Fabulous dinners that hopefully don't cost my life. Is Jules Verne really that special or has it become rather touristy? Dyptique store to buy a small jar of their rose scented candle to have in Paris apt. It's the best rose scent ever. I have a hefty Sephora gift card I've been saving and want to spend it all while I'm there, plus it lessens lugging stuff. So excited to go back to Paris I can't stand it anymore! Also want to make it to Versailles this time, any tips? What's the best day to go to avoid whatever I need to avoid? Also want to wander around Hotel George and maybe have a glass of champagne and something light, maybe lunch? Do I need reservations for this? Extra special French foods/dishes/pastries I should seek out and try that you love? My travel style is skimp-splurge, any amazing hole in the wall spots or over the top anything are all encouraged, please. Favorite Chinese spot? Suggestions and recommendations appreciated greatly. Thanks!
How do you envision your Perfect Paris day? I can use some ideas from those who just love being in Paris. Thank you.
Perfect Paris Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Does this sound feasible?
- 17 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 How to make this adventure work?
- 23 Eating in University cafeterias
- 24 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD