If we only have time for one of these excursions - Pere Lachaise Cemetery or the Promenade Plantee (among our many other activities), has anyone done both and have a preference or any words to sway me from one to another? Or are they both so fantastic that we have to squeeze them both in, regardless of our time (and feet)?
Pere Lachaise or Promenade Plantee
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 train to Vernon France
- 4 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 10 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 14 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 17 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station