If we only have time for one of these excursions - Pere Lachaise Cemetery or the Promenade Plantee (among our many other activities), has anyone done both and have a preference or any words to sway me from one to another? Or are they both so fantastic that we have to squeeze them both in, regardless of our time (and feet)?
Pere Lachaise or Promenade Plantee
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Taormina to Palermo
- 3 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 6 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 7 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 8 Storytellers in Iceland
- 9 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 13 Italy trip questions
- 14 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 15 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 16 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 history museums or locations
- 20 Budget family trip to Europe
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier