Has anybody stayed at the Penzion Mayer in Bled? I have seen postings for eating there, and some that wanted to stay there, but so far nothing on anybody that has actually spent the night. I am wondering if it is a nice place, and how far away from the center of Bled or the lake? We will have my parents with us, so would like to keep our hotel fairly close to the center of things. Thanks
Penzion Mayer in Bled?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 10 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 14 2 for 1 tickets
- 15 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 24 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...