Has anybody stayed at the Penzion Mayer in Bled? I have seen postings for eating there, and some that wanted to stay there, but so far nothing on anybody that has actually spent the night. I am wondering if it is a nice place, and how far away from the center of Bled or the lake? We will have my parents with us, so would like to keep our hotel fairly close to the center of things. Thanks
Penzion Mayer in Bled?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 3 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 4 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 5 Italy - unusually so
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 11 About cars in Austria
- 12 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 15 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 England/EPL family vacation
- 23 4 Months in Europe
- 24 Never To Return
- 25 Tipping in the UK