Has anybody stayed at the Penzion Mayer in Bled? I have seen postings for eating there, and some that wanted to stay there, but so far nothing on anybody that has actually spent the night. I am wondering if it is a nice place, and how far away from the center of Bled or the lake? We will have my parents with us, so would like to keep our hotel fairly close to the center of things. Thanks
Penzion Mayer in Bled?
- 1 Four days to wander France???
- 2 Budepest or Brussels?
- 3 Normandy on our own?
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 8 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 9 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 day trips from Stuttgart
- 21 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 22 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 23 Car rental
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.