Has anybody stayed at the Penzion Mayer in Bled? I have seen postings for eating there, and some that wanted to stay there, but so far nothing on anybody that has actually spent the night. I am wondering if it is a nice place, and how far away from the center of Bled or the lake? We will have my parents with us, so would like to keep our hotel fairly close to the center of things. Thanks
Penzion Mayer in Bled?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 3 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 6 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 7 Airbnb scam
- 8 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Europe in winter
- 11 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 12 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 13 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 14 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 15 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 16 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 17 Bodrum to instanbul
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 20 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 21 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland