For May visit: it's been 10 years since I've been in Florence and I must find a nice, centrally located Pensione for three couples. I'd appreciate any suggestions readers may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 if you are decisive to utilize this
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 4 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux