For May visit: it's been 10 years since I've been in Florence and I must find a nice, centrally located Pensione for three couples. I'd appreciate any suggestions readers may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 3 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 8 Scotland Trip
- 9 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 13 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 14 4 week trip Turkey
- 15 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 16 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 17 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria