For May visit: it's been 10 years since I've been in Florence and I must find a nice, centrally located Pensione for three couples. I'd appreciate any suggestions readers may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 3 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 12 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 13 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 14 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 15 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 18 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 19 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 22 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 23 Verona and Lake Garda
- 24 20 Days in Europe
- 25 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?