For May visit: it's been 10 years since I've been in Florence and I must find a nice, centrally located Pensione for three couples. I'd appreciate any suggestions readers may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 good restaurants/Wengen/Zermatt/Zurich
- 4 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 7 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 cell plan ?
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 14 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 15 Best daypack ?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Hiking in Switzerland
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Paris- restaurant
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!