For May visit: it's been 10 years since I've been in Florence and I must find a nice, centrally located Pensione for three couples. I'd appreciate any suggestions readers may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Athens
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy