After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Is my plan ok
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Museums in Berlin