After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
- 1 France in 7 days
- 2 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 3 Cinque Terre card and train
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 6 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 7 Suggestions for France Italy
- 8 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 12 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 15 Tour-Free Travel
- 16 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 19 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 15 days in Central Europe
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels