After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 http://sexuallubricants.org/xcell-180
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Sicily: which coast?
- 5 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Now to Madrid
- 12 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Chania
- 15 Edinbrugh
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 20 Studying art in English in venice
- 21 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....