After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
- 1 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 2 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 3 Germany and Italy
- 4 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 5 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 6 Car rental
- 7 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 14 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 17 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!