After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 different itineraries
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 8 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 9 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 10 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 Things to do in/around Milan
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 21 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 22 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 25 South of Switzerland