After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Mycenae Documentary
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 10 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Mont St Michel
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 23 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris