After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Itinerary Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 When to visit Provence updated info
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Italian language schools
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!