After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in mid-April
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 sfo to europe
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 8 Hamam Istanbul?
- 9 Holiday in Austria
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 First Trip to Europe!
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 visa appointment experience
- 15 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 16 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 17 Italian Riviera
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany