After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 London restaurants
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 Istanbul water
- 13 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 14 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 15 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 16 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 17 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 18 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 21 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 22 Day Trips from Nice
- 23 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 24 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 25 Madrid: City Views