After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 1 week in Croatia
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Trip to Iceland
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 21 Fjords, How To?
- 22 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris