After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Ireland in a week
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR