After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Scotland and London 21 days
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 6 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 7 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...