After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 4 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 5 Italy dolomites
- 6 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 7 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 15 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?