After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 2 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 3 What Bus/buses
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 6 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 7 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 12 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 13 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 Venice - boats on canals
- 20 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 21 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 24 Ghent or Paris?
- 25 great restaurant choice for normandy