After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 11 Ravello to Paestum
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 18 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Itinerary Help!