After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Football Tickets - Athens
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 7 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 8 Last minute trip to Capri
- 9 3nights in Venice
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 12 Earthquake near Naples
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 16 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 My 3 days in Venice
- 19 multi city flights to europe
- 20 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 21 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 22 One week in Europe
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 London Theater
- 25 Tracking the Weather