After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Touring Dover Castle
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Ireland itinerary
- 9 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 13 Cell phones in Ireland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London