After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 4 London visit
- 5 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 My itinerary for Greece
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 15 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 16 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online