After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 25 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France