After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris food tours?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 4 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 5 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 6 Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 8 hotel in Venice
- 9 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 10 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 13 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 14 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 15 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 16 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 17 What's on your bucket list?
- 18 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 19 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Provence Planning Help
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 24 Sim card in Nice, France
- 25 Puglia and Matera