After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 Northern Italy
- 3 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 4 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 5 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 6 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 7 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 8 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 9 Home base in Provence in July
- 10 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 11 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 12 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 15 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 16 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 19 Prague Itinerary
- 20 Moving to Spain
- 21 Drive Rome Florence
- 22 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 23 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 24 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 25 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.