After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 9 days in London
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Germany family road trip help!
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Lyon
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice