After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 3 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 4 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 5 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Looking for add on city
- 8 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 9 walking guide in Paris
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 20 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 21 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 22 Tour Company in Russia
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Help Me Fill in the Blanks