After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Pension Recommendation in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Traveling to Munich
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)