After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 5 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 6 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 7 Summer French classes for kids
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Trans-Siberia Train
- 10 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 11 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 12 Discover Effortless Way To Construct Muscle Fast
- 13 Edgard bus website English version?
- 14 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 15 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 20 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 21 Car rental/return near London
- 22 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius