After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 3 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 4 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 5 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 6 Munich Under Attack...
- 7 From Genoa to Rome...
- 8 Dentix in Spain
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 First trip - destination advice!
- 13 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 14 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Should I speculate?
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Le Marche Sept./Oct.