After a lull, I am back to planning our first trip to Czech Republic in May 2013. Would welcome pension recommendations for Prague (6 nights) and Cesky Krumlov (2 nights).
Have been reading a lot of reviews and feel quite overwhelmed. For clarity can someone recommend the must-do attractions of Prague and CK. Which entrance tickets are good value? We are 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 yrs & 11 yrs. We would like to keep it mixed i.e. palace excursions and few museums. Not interested in too many museums. Is any other town / village worth stopping for a night or more? Also, must-do day trips from Prague and from Cesky Krumlow?
We will not be having a car so will be dependent on public transport in these cities and also for moving from one city to the other. Are there family tickets which we can opt for local transport and for inter-city transport?
Await all your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 Amalfi Coast help
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 13 House Hunting in France
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 16 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Portugal with large family