My husband and I are planning a five day trip. Our main focus is a visit to the town of Pegnitz. I understand it's near to the Czech border and would like to stay in Prague, with a day trip to Pegnitz. Not sure how it is driving and whether we should check out the train instead. If anyone is actually familiar with the town of Pegnitz, I'd love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 17 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok