My husband and I are planning a five day trip. Our main focus is a visit to the town of Pegnitz. I understand it's near to the Czech border and would like to stay in Prague, with a day trip to Pegnitz. Not sure how it is driving and whether we should check out the train instead. If anyone is actually familiar with the town of Pegnitz, I'd love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 11 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich