My husband and I are planning a five day trip. Our main focus is a visit to the town of Pegnitz. I understand it's near to the Czech border and would like to stay in Prague, with a day trip to Pegnitz. Not sure how it is driving and whether we should check out the train instead. If anyone is actually familiar with the town of Pegnitz, I'd love to hear from you.
- 1 Benita In Paris
- 2 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Driving through Europe
- 5 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Romania Tour Guide
- 7 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 9 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 10 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 11 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 12 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 15 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 16 Places to visit from London
- 17 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 20 Do and don't, eating in France
- 21 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 22 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 23 Getting the best our of Europe
- 24 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 25 Help with Spain Trip in Late August