I am interested in suggestions for best air-fare from Portland, Oregon to Germany. We are willing to take the train from another European airport to Frankfurt. Recommendations for traveling along the Rhine to see castles and the Lorelei? Traveling to Baden-Baden, Black Forest, then on to Italy for one week - am wondering about Florene, Pisa, Sienna and Rome for 2 days. Is it possible to do this by train? Hotel and restaurant recommendations are appreciated.
PDX to Germany to Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Novels set in Greece
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 15 days in Europe,
- 17 Medieval Tallinn
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 24 Spain - Andalucia
- 25 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan