I am interested in suggestions for best air-fare from Portland, Oregon to Germany. We are willing to take the train from another European airport to Frankfurt. Recommendations for traveling along the Rhine to see castles and the Lorelei? Traveling to Baden-Baden, Black Forest, then on to Italy for one week - am wondering about Florene, Pisa, Sienna and Rome for 2 days. Is it possible to do this by train? Hotel and restaurant recommendations are appreciated.
PDX to Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 12 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 15 Gargano Promontory
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 Bologna tips
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons