I am interested in suggestions for best air-fare from Portland, Oregon to Germany. We are willing to take the train from another European airport to Frankfurt. Recommendations for traveling along the Rhine to see castles and the Lorelei? Traveling to Baden-Baden, Black Forest, then on to Italy for one week - am wondering about Florene, Pisa, Sienna and Rome for 2 days. Is it possible to do this by train? Hotel and restaurant recommendations are appreciated.
PDX to Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 2 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 12 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 17 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 21 London hotel
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014