I am interested in suggestions for best air-fare from Portland, Oregon to Germany. We are willing to take the train from another European airport to Frankfurt. Recommendations for traveling along the Rhine to see castles and the Lorelei? Traveling to Baden-Baden, Black Forest, then on to Italy for one week - am wondering about Florene, Pisa, Sienna and Rome for 2 days. Is it possible to do this by train? Hotel and restaurant recommendations are appreciated.
PDX to Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 First Time to UK since 2001
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 23 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Vacation Rental in Venice