Slojan, or any other knowledgeable person, my husband and I will be in Istria in October. I was thinking of using Pazin for a central base (my husband hates to pack up and leave - had rather stay in one place a few nights)to vist Piran, Pula and Rojini. Have you ever been to Pazin? Does this sound like a reasonable idea?
Pazin as central location for Istria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 4 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 American electrical gadgets
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar