The AtlasJet website will not accept either my US Mastercard or US Visa. Is there a trick to this? I'd rather do it direct than through a travel agent. Thanks.
Paying for AtlasJet with US credit card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 3 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Day trip on the Rhine
- 10 poland to switzerland
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 16 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 23 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 24 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 25 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)