I was thinking of taking an unlocked phone that I have here in the States to the UK, and just get a sim card over there. However, on the off chance that getting a sim card does not work, any recommendations for a PayGo phone to get for about a week or so over there that is under 25-30 GBP(with say around 100+ minutes of talk time) that will allow me to call back home to the States
Pay as you go phones
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 VISA question
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 14 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea