A little crazy perhaps, but we thought we might check to see if there is a small chance this restaurant might be available on the night we are in Lyon. If it is, has anyone been there and what can you say about the restaurant? What is the dress code? How do you get there – do you need a car, or is it accessible somehow by public transportation and a short walk? We have only heard about it, but don't know enough about Lyon to know the particulars. Thanks.
Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 2 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 7 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 13 Pyrenees logistics
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 20 Storytellers in Iceland
- 21 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 22 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 23 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 history museums or locations