The day finally arrived when planning a trip to the Dordogne has become a reality. Already I was yearning for my old "friends" from the AOL travel board. Imagine my complete delight to see names that I recognized .. St. Cirq, Stu Dudley, probably others as well. Could these really be the same people I remembered from 10+ years ago? I read more, and quickly realized oh yes .. they are the same! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to at last be planning a family trip, three generations, to the Dordogne and gleaning knowledge from new .. and old .. friends. At this point I'm still collecting ideas and putting it all together. But I could wait no longer without saying a huge thank you to so many devoted people who helped instill a love of France in my soul.
Past Advisors for Dordogne
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 3 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 4 Limousine Service
- 5 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 6 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 7 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 10 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 11 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 12 What to Give to Host Family
- 13 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 16 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 17 Driving through Europe
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 20 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 21 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 22 Palio Parking
- 23 Oxford to Rye
- 24 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 25 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?