The day finally arrived when planning a trip to the Dordogne has become a reality. Already I was yearning for my old "friends" from the AOL travel board. Imagine my complete delight to see names that I recognized .. St. Cirq, Stu Dudley, probably others as well. Could these really be the same people I remembered from 10+ years ago? I read more, and quickly realized oh yes .. they are the same! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to at last be planning a family trip, three generations, to the Dordogne and gleaning knowledge from new .. and old .. friends. At this point I'm still collecting ideas and putting it all together. But I could wait no longer without saying a huge thank you to so many devoted people who helped instill a love of France in my soul.
Past Advisors for Dordogne
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 10 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 11 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope