The day finally arrived when planning a trip to the Dordogne has become a reality. Already I was yearning for my old "friends" from the AOL travel board. Imagine my complete delight to see names that I recognized .. St. Cirq, Stu Dudley, probably others as well. Could these really be the same people I remembered from 10+ years ago? I read more, and quickly realized oh yes .. they are the same! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to at last be planning a family trip, three generations, to the Dordogne and gleaning knowledge from new .. and old .. friends. At this point I'm still collecting ideas and putting it all together. But I could wait no longer without saying a huge thank you to so many devoted people who helped instill a love of France in my soul.
Past Advisors for Dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 6 London visit
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 My itinerary for Greece
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore