The day finally arrived when planning a trip to the Dordogne has become a reality. Already I was yearning for my old "friends" from the AOL travel board. Imagine my complete delight to see names that I recognized .. St. Cirq, Stu Dudley, probably others as well. Could these really be the same people I remembered from 10+ years ago? I read more, and quickly realized oh yes .. they are the same! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to at last be planning a family trip, three generations, to the Dordogne and gleaning knowledge from new .. and old .. friends. At this point I'm still collecting ideas and putting it all together. But I could wait no longer without saying a huge thank you to so many devoted people who helped instill a love of France in my soul.
Past Advisors for Dordogne
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 4 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 5 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 8 Montepulciano faves
- 9 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 16 A chacun son goût
- 17 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 18 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 19 please HELP--so confused!!
- 20 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 21 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 22 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 23 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks