The day finally arrived when planning a trip to the Dordogne has become a reality. Already I was yearning for my old "friends" from the AOL travel board. Imagine my complete delight to see names that I recognized .. St. Cirq, Stu Dudley, probably others as well. Could these really be the same people I remembered from 10+ years ago? I read more, and quickly realized oh yes .. they are the same! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to at last be planning a family trip, three generations, to the Dordogne and gleaning knowledge from new .. and old .. friends. At this point I'm still collecting ideas and putting it all together. But I could wait no longer without saying a huge thank you to so many devoted people who helped instill a love of France in my soul.
Past Advisors for Dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 3 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 4 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 Munich with a car?
- 12 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 18 poland to switzerland
- 19 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 October travel to Northern France--early or late?