Does anyone know anything about this company? I was doing a web search on student travel organizations and this one came up and looked intriguing. I have never led a student tour group but have been warned well off of EF, both on this board and from colleagues. I have never heard anything about Passports and wondered if any of you knew anything--good or bad.
"Passports" student travel company
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 2 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 3 London visit
- 4 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 20 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 23 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??