Does anyone know anything about this company? I was doing a web search on student travel organizations and this one came up and looked intriguing. I have never led a student tour group but have been warned well off of EF, both on this board and from colleagues. I have never heard anything about Passports and wondered if any of you knew anything--good or bad.
"Passports" student travel company
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 17 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland