I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help
- 6 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 7 Renting a car in Florence
- 8 Trains France/Switzerland
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Hammams in Spain
- 12 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 13 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 14 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 15 Train rides
- 16 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 17 Austria
- 18 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 19 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 20 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 23 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 24 First time in Italy
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested