I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Passport in Maiden Name + Marriage Certificate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 8 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 9 Scuol, Switzerland
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 15 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?