I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years