I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 5 Day itinerary
- 4 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 5 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 11 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 16 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 CDG international flight