I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 배팅법 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 One night in the Dolomites
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Where in Greece
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 19 Day in Capri
- 20 alcazar question and seville advice
- 21 TSA Precheck
- 22 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Paris travel help