I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 11 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 14 Canal du Midi
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 21 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?