I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Passport in Maiden Name + Marriage Certificate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto -City Break
- 2 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 8 Street food in Turkey
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 London hotel