I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 2 One Way... trust or bust?
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 5 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 6 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 7 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 8 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 9 Portugal trains
- 10 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 11 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 12 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 13 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 15 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 18 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 19 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 20 Walking GPS?
- 21 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 22 Cost of Van from CDG
- 23 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 24 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 25 Girls trip - Lisbon