I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 UK in May and June
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 17 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 Bath/Cotswolds
- 22 Shorts in South of France?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 base for Andalucia