I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 alItalia
- 4 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 5 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 6 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 7 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 8 Mykonos Beach Club
- 9 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 10 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 11 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 12 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 13 Visit to Engand
- 14 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 15 Trip in September
- 16 Which city order makes most sense?
- 17 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 18 London Restaurants
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 21 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 22 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 23 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 24 Is Sicily Safe?
- 25 Hurtigruten port suggestion