I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 19 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 20 car for four adults and four bikes
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Stonehenge more accessible with group?