I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://ozfacts.com/blue-fortera
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 7 35 Days?
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 car rental
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets