I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Passport in Maiden Name + Marriage Certificate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 5 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 13 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 16 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Naxos in May