I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Chania
- 19 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 20 Now to Madrid
- 21 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 22 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 23 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 Riviera di Ponente in mid October