I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Rome...
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 5 nights in Andalusia
- 7 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 8 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 12 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 13 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Holiday Itinerary
- 18 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 19 AVE train tickets questions.
- 20 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 21 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.