I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 5 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 6 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 7 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 10 Cordoba or Granada?
- 11 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 13 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 14 Geneva to Munich
- 15 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 16 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 17 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 18 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 19 Iceland itinerary help
- 20 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 21 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 22 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 23 Hertz Never Lost
- 24 2 Days in Bologna
- 25 Spain student visa/ travel questions