I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Passport, immigration in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 4 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 15 italy
- 16 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 17 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 18 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 23 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?