I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 seat reservations
- 7 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Positano Hotel in September
- 10 Brussels flower tapestry
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 13 Reaching the Lake District
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights