I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Passport, immigration in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 destination wedding
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 12 London Private Detectives
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Calling Jamikins
- 16 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Phone for in-country calls in Greece