I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Switzerland in mid-April
- 9 What to take to Germany
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 13 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 19 Hamam Istanbul?
- 20 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 21 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 22 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 23 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 24 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?