I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Passport, immigration in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 2 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 15 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 21 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 22 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 23 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 24 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 25 Ireland Southwest