I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 2 please revew provence agenda
- 3 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 4 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 Age limitation for car rental
- 7 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 8 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 9 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 10 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 11 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 12 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 13 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 14 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 17 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 18 When and how to book for a trip?
- 19 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 20 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 21 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 22 Prague & Croatia
- 23 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 24 3 week backing packing trip
- 25 Hiking in Tyrol Austria