I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 맞고사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 토토총판하는법>>>[카톡 아이디: vs486★텔레그램:]vs486
- 3 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 4 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Whathello Paris
- 9 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 10 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 Travel in Europe
- 15 Rome to Venice
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 One free day in Barcelona
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 November in Rome
- 20 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 21 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Sicily help