I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 vienna
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Bernina Express mid-March
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Italy
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets