I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Passport, immigration in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 rail pass
- 5 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 6 Great restaurants in Italy
- 7 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 8 Age for booking a hotel?
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 11 The Vatican Latest
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 14 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 15 April in Madrid
- 16 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 17 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 18 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days