I just looked, my Husband's passport is expiring in Feb 2010, Our trip is Sep. 22nd - I normally would have time, but we need it for a trip in August too. How big of a issue is that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Rome and Venice in December
- 4 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 5 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 8 Malta: baby food?
- 9 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 10 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 11 Shopping in Paris
- 12 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 2 London theatre recommendations
- 15 spanish winery region(s)
- 16 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 17 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 18 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 19 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 20 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 23 December in Deutschland
- 24 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 25 Moscow and St Petersburg