My son's USA passport expires in June 2016. We are traveling to Italy in April 2016.
Does he need to get it renewed before we leave?
I'm not sure if there's a specific rule on traveling with an 'about to expire' passport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 8 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle