State Department technical glitch creating major passport, visa delays
Washignton Post story http://tinyurl.com/nyvfbh8.
Do we have a government or a clown show in Washington?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 2 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 3 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 4 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 9 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 10 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 16 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 17 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 21 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 22 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 23 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!