My husband and I will be in Venice for a week in May.
Any recommendations on passes to acquire there?
We like museums and churches and probably will get a Vaporetto pass for the week.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 2 Austria In Nov first week
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 One quick week -- where in France?
- 6 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Spain Itinerary Help
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 11 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 London Itinerary and Questions
- 14 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 15 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 MiFi in Italy
- 18 Cork or Galway?
- 19 Sitges Hotel ??
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 22 French lavender and cottages
- 23 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 24 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 25 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)