My husband and I will be in Venice for a week in May.
Any recommendations on passes to acquire there?
We like museums and churches and probably will get a Vaporetto pass for the week.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 3 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 6 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 7 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 8 Prague & Croatia
- 9 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 10 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 11 3 week backing packing trip
- 12 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 13 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 14 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 15 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 16 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 17 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 18 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 19 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 20 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 21 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 22 holiday problem in Budapest
- 23 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 24 Where to go in March??
- 25 Age limitation for car rental