We have just returned from a Gate 1 River Cruise on the Danube. The trip started with 3 exciting days in Prague. The Gate1 staff was helpful, fun and informative. The ship that we cruised on, the MS Symphony, was staffed by kind and helpful people. We enjoyed tasteful food and especially liked the meals that were representative of the area in which we were cruising. Land excursions were hosted by well informed guides. We talked with many of our fellow passengers re. this experience with Gate 1. All agreed that this was a trip well worth the money and a great value at that.
Passau to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 2 One Month
- 3 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 4 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 5 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 9 19 countries in a day
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 12 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 13 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 14 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 15 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 16 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 17 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 18 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 23 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 24 Finistère Base
- 25 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg