We have just returned from a Gate 1 River Cruise on the Danube. The trip started with 3 exciting days in Prague. The Gate1 staff was helpful, fun and informative. The ship that we cruised on, the MS Symphony, was staffed by kind and helpful people. We enjoyed tasteful food and especially liked the meals that were representative of the area in which we were cruising. Land excursions were hosted by well informed guides. We talked with many of our fellow passengers re. this experience with Gate 1. All agreed that this was a trip well worth the money and a great value at that.
Passau to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 9 Getting cash in Spain
- 10 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 11 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 12 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 13 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 14 How long in Venice?
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 23 Italy things to do?
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes