We have just returned from a Gate 1 River Cruise on the Danube. The trip started with 3 exciting days in Prague. The Gate1 staff was helpful, fun and informative. The ship that we cruised on, the MS Symphony, was staffed by kind and helpful people. We enjoyed tasteful food and especially liked the meals that were representative of the area in which we were cruising. Land excursions were hosted by well informed guides. We talked with many of our fellow passengers re. this experience with Gate 1. All agreed that this was a trip well worth the money and a great value at that.
Passau to Budapest
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 10 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 11 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne