We have just returned from a Gate 1 River Cruise on the Danube. The trip started with 3 exciting days in Prague. The Gate1 staff was helpful, fun and informative. The ship that we cruised on, the MS Symphony, was staffed by kind and helpful people. We enjoyed tasteful food and especially liked the meals that were representative of the area in which we were cruising. Land excursions were hosted by well informed guides. We talked with many of our fellow passengers re. this experience with Gate 1. All agreed that this was a trip well worth the money and a great value at that.
Passau to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Lakes District UK
- 3 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 12 Your favourite places in Bath
- 13 Rental car scams in Italy
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Italy - Month of July
- 24 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 25 Autumn in Paris