We have just returned from a Gate 1 River Cruise on the Danube. The trip started with 3 exciting days in Prague. The Gate1 staff was helpful, fun and informative. The ship that we cruised on, the MS Symphony, was staffed by kind and helpful people. We enjoyed tasteful food and especially liked the meals that were representative of the area in which we were cruising. Land excursions were hosted by well informed guides. We talked with many of our fellow passengers re. this experience with Gate 1. All agreed that this was a trip well worth the money and a great value at that.
Passau to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Street food in Turkey
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 Mont St Michel
- 7 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 10 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Dublin Hostels
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice