This card looks like a decent deal if we visit all three museums. We have been told to not buy it at the Prado but one of the other museum's ticket office. But does it allow us to skip the line in these place like the Madrid card. The Madrid card seems over priced but the line skipping is nice. We will be in Madrid Arrive from Barcelona Mon Oct 7 and leave fro Toledo Friday Oct 11, so three full days Tues - Thurs Oct 8-11 in Madrid. Will lines be an issue at that time of year? Thank you.
Paseo Del Arte Card Madrid - Madrid card Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 7 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Italian Lakes gardens
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Novels set in Greece
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report