I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 2 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 3 Glasgow family hotel
- 4 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 5 Toledo or Segovia
- 6 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 7 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 8 Dublin Ireland
- 9 Drive or train Austria
- 10 September in Switzerland
- 11 Italy train travel question
- 12 St Moritz hiking
- 13 Lavender fields in Provence
- 14 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 15 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 16 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 17 Tallinn for 1st time
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 23 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 24 MILAZZO or MESSINA ?
- 25 Which Marriott in Vienna