I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 4 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 5 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 6 Antiques shopping Rome
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 8 days in switzerland
- 9 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 10 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 11 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 12 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 13 12 Days in Italy
- 14 Health insurance coverage
- 15 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 16 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 17 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 18 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 19 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 20 Family vacay in Europe
- 21 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 22 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 Another Book List for Italy
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers