I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 going to italy
- 4 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 5 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 8 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 9 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Ayasofya Hotel
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 19 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 20 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 21 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady