I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 milan austria
- 2 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 3 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 4 Berlin: evening dining
- 5 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 6 France 8 days
- 7 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 10 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 14 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 15 Baltic cruise ports
- 16 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 17 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 18 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 19 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 20 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 21 Back to Provence in 2015
- 22 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 23 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands