I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 2 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 3 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 4 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 13 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 17 Oktoberfest reservations
- 18 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 19 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 20 No points in Paris .....
- 21 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Pronunciation