I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 4 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 10 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 11 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Russia in two weeks in December
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 car insurance italy