I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skin Care
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Brugge hotel help
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 24 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base