I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 2 Italy in 11 Days
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 6 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 7 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 8 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 11 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 14 mountain views near London
- 15 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 16 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Things to do in Montpellier
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 3 week trip with children
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?