I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 2 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 3 England sites not to miss
- 4 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 5 month's stay in Italy
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 8 2 month backpacking though europe
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 naples & pickpockets
- 11 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Wine tour from Verona?
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 19 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 20 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 21 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 22 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 25 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?