I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 3 Poland Safety
- 4 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 5 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 6 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 11 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 12 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 13 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 14 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 15 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 16 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 17 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 20 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 21 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 22 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 23 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris