I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia in early May
- 2 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Photographer in Paris?
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 11 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 12 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 13 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 14 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 15 Finistère Base
- 16 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 17 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 18 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 19 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 20 Murren in June by myself
- 21 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 22 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Venice; recommendations