I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 2 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 3 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 4 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 5 Scotland Highlands Help
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 9 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 10 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 11 Ravenna Mosaics
- 12 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 13 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany
- 15 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 19 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 20 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 21 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 22 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 23 15 days trip to Europe
- 24 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 25 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?