I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 italy
- 10 Airport to Piraeus
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 How do you find French food?
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 GPS in Tuscany
- 16 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 17 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 18 Pronunciation
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 22 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 23 Back home problems with sim card
- 24 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son