I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adapters ITALY
- 2 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Transfer Milan airport
- 5 10 days to Explore Europe
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 8 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 9 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 London for Free
- 13 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 14 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 15 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 16 Day Trips from Nice
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 19 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?