I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Barcelona
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Europe in 21 days
- 6 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 5am arrival in Dublin
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 17 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 18 destination wedding
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 10 Hours in Brussels
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Italy
- 25 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014