I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 2 4 Months in Europe
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 2 weeks in Spain
- 7 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 8 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 9 Wines charted by flavor
- 10 Museum Pass
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Arriving in Prague
- 14 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 15 France in October
- 16 Day trips out of Florence?
- 17 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 18 Venice; recommendations
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 21 7 countries in a month
- 22 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 23 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 24 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 25 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day