I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa expired
- 2 Phone cards
- 3 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 written guide for Olympia
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 9 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 16 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 19 Loire Valley itinerary
- 20 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 23 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 24 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 25 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?