I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 2 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 3 Private transportation
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 11 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 12 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 13 Global Travel Warning...
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 20 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 A week in Burgundy
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris