I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Spain Itinerary
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 ATM
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 24 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip