I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 4 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 5 Holland Itinerary
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 8 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 16 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 17 Iceland Trip Report
- 18 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Portugal Walking Tour
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland