I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 2 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 3 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Japan or Italy next spring
- 7 short trip klon to koblenz
- 8 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 9 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 10 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 11 French air traffic control strike early July
- 12 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 13 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 16 Travel in England and Scotland
- 17 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 18 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 19 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 20 One day in Paris!
- 21 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 22 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 23 Must do/see in Rome
- 24 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 25 neighbourhood in Barcelona question