I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 2 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 5 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 7 Tuscany literature
- 8 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 9 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 10 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 11 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 12 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 13 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 14 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 15 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 16 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 17 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 18 wandering in venice
- 19 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 20 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Final Itinerary help
- 25 Finalizing Itinerary