I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London?
- 2 What type of visa is right for me?
- 3 Student accommodation in Malta
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 6 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 7 where to stay in Malta
- 8 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 9 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 10 Loving Lisbon
- 11 Booking hotels before trains
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 14 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 15 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 1 way ticket
- 23 Vienna to Bratislava
- 24 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 25 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?