I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 2 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 3 four old ladies in spain
- 4 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 5 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 6 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 7 Check out this amazing hotel just off the coast of Galway
- 8 Air France new business flat bed seats in fall, old seats in summer?
- 9 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 10 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 11 Saltzburg,nuremberg and munich
- 12 travel plan
- 13 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 15 Skakalient gorge
- 16 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 17 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 18 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 19 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 20 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 21 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 22 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 23 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 24 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 25 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe