I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Double bed or two beds?
- 2 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Istanbul
- 5 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 6 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 9 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 10 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 11 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 12 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 13 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam in August
- 15 My San Sebastian ideas
- 16 Santorini
- 17 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 18 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 21 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 22 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 23 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 24 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 25 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible