I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 Rome Accommodation
- 5 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Istanbul hotels
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 16 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 21 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 22 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!