I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 3 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 4 Lakes District UK
- 5 Rome Areas to stay
- 6 Transport in Venice
- 7 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 8 Prebook B&Bs
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 14 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 15 Italy - Month of July
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 24 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 25 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy