I don't have nothing to do on the weekends in Berlim and I'd like to go to some parties for young people because I already visited every touristic places in the whole city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 9 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 Iceland Day 5
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 17 Montenegro in September
- 18 3 week stay in Scotland
- 19 Paris, France
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?