Me and my husband are going to be in Europe from 5/21-6/2. We are going to be in Paris 21+22(airbnb already booked), and then we were planning on going to Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona, we were hoping to go to the South of France and explore. I'm not sure where we should fly into, or where we should go. I keep reading that we should skip over Monaco, St. Tropez, Marseille, etc. I know that we would like to spend 2 days in Corsica because it seems really beautiful, and we would love some relaxation/beach time after exploring.
We are also toying with the idea of forsaking the whole Barcelona idea, and just traveling through France. But, I am very overwhelmed trying to figure out travel, and where exactly to go to get the most out of our trip. One thing to keep in mind is that we got our flights relatively inexpensively, so we are flying in and out of Paris.
Any help or suggestions would be so appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/derma-reflexion/
- 2 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 3 restaurants in Marais district
- 4 France & Italy, May or June
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 8 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece
- 15 Italy for Christmas Week
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 20 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 23 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread