Me and my husband are going to be in Europe from 5/21-6/2. We are going to be in Paris 21+22(airbnb already booked), and then we were planning on going to Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona, we were hoping to go to the South of France and explore. I'm not sure where we should fly into, or where we should go. I keep reading that we should skip over Monaco, St. Tropez, Marseille, etc. I know that we would like to spend 2 days in Corsica because it seems really beautiful, and we would love some relaxation/beach time after exploring.
We are also toying with the idea of forsaking the whole Barcelona idea, and just traveling through France. But, I am very overwhelmed trying to figure out travel, and where exactly to go to get the most out of our trip. One thing to keep in mind is that we got our flights relatively inexpensively, so we are flying in and out of Paris.
Any help or suggestions would be so appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Madrid/Lisbon
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost