Me and my husband are going to be in Europe from 5/21-6/2. We are going to be in Paris 21+22(airbnb already booked), and then we were planning on going to Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona, we were hoping to go to the South of France and explore. I'm not sure where we should fly into, or where we should go. I keep reading that we should skip over Monaco, St. Tropez, Marseille, etc. I know that we would like to spend 2 days in Corsica because it seems really beautiful, and we would love some relaxation/beach time after exploring.
We are also toying with the idea of forsaking the whole Barcelona idea, and just traveling through France. But, I am very overwhelmed trying to figure out travel, and where exactly to go to get the most out of our trip. One thing to keep in mind is that we got our flights relatively inexpensively, so we are flying in and out of Paris.
Any help or suggestions would be so appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 Christmas in Spain
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Vigo Spain????
- 13 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 14 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?