We are celebrating our 10th anniversary in Greece this summer. I know summer is crazy in the Cyclades, but that is when we got married so that is when we are going. First time for my husband but I spent 2.5 weeks there 20+ years ago and WAS that grazy girl partying all night (I send belated apologies). As part of our trip, we are spending 3 nights in Paros and I can't decide between Parikia or Naossa. We are in or 40's and still like to have a good time, but we like to eat well and sleep well. I'm guessing we will rent a car. Thoughts on where we should stay? Much appreciated!
Paros: Parikia or Naossa for Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 What to wear
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 8 Buying Masks in Venice
- 9 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 10 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 11 Mask Making in Venice
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 14 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 15 Fashion for larger man?
- 16 Eating in France-two new books
- 17 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 25 Madrid and London