My boyfriend and I are going to Greece in July and we are planning to visit Athens, Paros or Naxos, and Santorini. We have heard many nice things about both Paros and Naxos but we only have enough time to visit one of them. Which one would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Greek fuel cost
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 10 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Day trips from Florence
- 14 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Madrid/Lisbon
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation