My boyfriend and I are going to Greece in July and we are planning to visit Athens, Paros or Naxos, and Santorini. We have heard many nice things about both Paros and Naxos but we only have enough time to visit one of them. Which one would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인카지노♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡안전한카지노주소
- 2 하나카지노♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡안전한카지노주소
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 해외카지노〉˛Å¸〈NOLZA007.ＣℴM〉˛Å¸〈페가수스카지노
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 7 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 8 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 9 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 14 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 15 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 20 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 21 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 22 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 23 Prague End of May
- 24 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London