My boyfriend and I are going to Greece in July and we are planning to visit Athens, Paros or Naxos, and Santorini. We have heard many nice things about both Paros and Naxos but we only have enough time to visit one of them. Which one would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 8 Milan and Lake Como
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 17 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri