My boyfriend and I are going to Greece in July and we are planning to visit Athens, Paros or Naxos, and Santorini. We have heard many nice things about both Paros and Naxos but we only have enough time to visit one of them. Which one would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Gluten Free in Italy
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 6 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 9 Sentimental Journey
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 12 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 13 Portugal trains
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 16 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 Swiss German
- 19 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 20 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 21 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 22 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 23 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 24 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 25 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt