My boyfriend and I are going to Greece in July and we are planning to visit Athens, Paros or Naxos, and Santorini. We have heard many nice things about both Paros and Naxos but we only have enough time to visit one of them. Which one would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 2 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 7 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 11 Stonehenge and Bath
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Rome train to Positano
- 19 Itinerary Help!
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 Greece itinerary ideas
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...