My boyfriend and I are going to Greece in July and we are planning to visit Athens, Paros or Naxos, and Santorini. We have heard many nice things about both Paros and Naxos but we only have enough time to visit one of them. Which one would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인천건마 implbo2.com 인천안마 인천마사지 인천오피
- 2 군포룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 천안룸싸롱 천안룸싸롱 #군포룸싸롱
- 3 서울건마 implbo2.com 서울안마 서울마사지 서울오피
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Revised itinerary for italy
- 10 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Hotel in Vienna
- 15 Places of interest
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Switzerland in November?
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 vienna
- 22 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?