I'll be travelling to Europe from Canada mid to late May and Paros has been recommended by a friend, but I'm wondering what the island will offer at that time of year. I'm in my mid 30's and male. Will the bars be full of other tourists/locals at that time? I'll be travelling alone, so I am looking for something social once the sun goes down and even during the day. Any feedback?
Paros in May - Looking for fun - Travelling alone
- 1 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Palermo and Taormina
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 10 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 11 Where to stay for one night ???
- 12 Car Rental Locations
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Tour-Free Travel
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 19 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 20 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 21 London Spy Sites
- 22 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG