We'll have 4 days to spare after visiting Tallinn (& Helsinki)but not quite sure if Parnu is worth going to at the start of Sept.
What kind of weather is to be expected there.
Or would we simply be better off going on to Riga?
Any other recommendations also appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Firt time VISA applicant
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 10 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 11 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Need Information about French Alps
- 20 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 25 Any good apps for Amsterdam?