We'll have 4 days to spare after visiting Tallinn (& Helsinki)but not quite sure if Parnu is worth going to at the start of Sept.
What kind of weather is to be expected there.
Or would we simply be better off going on to Riga?
Any other recommendations also appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague on a budget...
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 Should I speculate?
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/replenacell-reviews/
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 13 Case of smoking stains
- 14 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 15 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 16 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 17 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 18 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Path of the Gods Question
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 Dentix in Spain
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?