We'll have 4 days to spare after visiting Tallinn (& Helsinki)but not quite sure if Parnu is worth going to at the start of Sept.
What kind of weather is to be expected there.
Or would we simply be better off going on to Riga?
Any other recommendations also appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 2 Luggage Storage
- 3 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Trip suggestion
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Corfu
- 20 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 21 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days