We'll have 4 days to spare after visiting Tallinn (& Helsinki)but not quite sure if Parnu is worth going to at the start of Sept.
What kind of weather is to be expected there.
Or would we simply be better off going on to Riga?
Any other recommendations also appreciated.
Parnu or Riga
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 10 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 11 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 12 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 13 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 17 Arctic Circle in December
- 18 Catalonia
- 19 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 20 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 21 Macarons!
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 25 Sammezzano update