We'll have 4 days to spare after visiting Tallinn (& Helsinki)but not quite sure if Parnu is worth going to at the start of Sept.
What kind of weather is to be expected there.
Or would we simply be better off going on to Riga?
Any other recommendations also appreciated.
Parnu or Riga
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 14 Ste Remy France
- 15 car rental info
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 3.5 days in Andalucia