We'll have 4 days to spare after visiting Tallinn (& Helsinki)but not quite sure if Parnu is worth going to at the start of Sept.
What kind of weather is to be expected there.
Or would we simply be better off going on to Riga?
Any other recommendations also appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 2 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Europe Sim card help
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Buying flowers in London?
- 8 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 9 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 10 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 11 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 12 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 13 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 14 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 15 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 16 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 17 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 18 MiFi in Italy
- 19 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 20 One quick week -- where in France?
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Ravello to Paestum