We'll have 4 days to spare after visiting Tallinn (& Helsinki)but not quite sure if Parnu is worth going to at the start of Sept.
What kind of weather is to be expected there.
Or would we simply be better off going on to Riga?
Any other recommendations also appreciated.
Parnu or Riga
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 He said , she said
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 car rental companies Italy
- 7 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 12 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 quiet hotel
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Venice hotel selection
- 18 May trip to the islands
- 19 Where to stay in Rome
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 23 Augsburg with kids
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Ireland