Looking for opinions on where to spend a few hours on the drive between spending 5 nights in Volterra, to spending 5 nights in Varenna in April. Have already been to Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Lisbon
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 6 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 19 Oporto
- 20 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Perugia
- 23 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 24 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking