Will I have time to attend the parliment tour at 9:15 (75 minutes in length) and be at the horse guards at 11:00?
Parliment tour and then 11:00 horse guards at Whitehall
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 Bernina Express tickets
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 6 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 7 staying a month or so in each place
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 10 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 13 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 14 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 17 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!