My wife and I are hoping to tour Slovenia via rental car in early September. My main concern is being able to find parking when visiting the popular sites. We were thinkng of using Ljubljana as a "central point" to travel from, but most of the downtown hotels don't have parking available (or very few spaces at a high price). Can anyone comment on parking in general? Also, specifically Ljubljana - is public parking likely to be available in the dowtown area? Thank you. Jim
Parking rental car while traveling in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 15 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 nearby cities to london
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 24 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do