My wife and I are hoping to tour Slovenia via rental car in early September. My main concern is being able to find parking when visiting the popular sites. We were thinkng of using Ljubljana as a "central point" to travel from, but most of the downtown hotels don't have parking available (or very few spaces at a high price). Can anyone comment on parking in general? Also, specifically Ljubljana - is public parking likely to be available in the dowtown area? Thank you. Jim
Parking rental car while traveling in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport to Piraeus
- 2 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 3 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 4 Day trips from Seville
- 5 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 8 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 9 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 10 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 13 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 16 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 17 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?