My wife and I are hoping to tour Slovenia via rental car in early September. My main concern is being able to find parking when visiting the popular sites. We were thinkng of using Ljubljana as a "central point" to travel from, but most of the downtown hotels don't have parking available (or very few spaces at a high price). Can anyone comment on parking in general? Also, specifically Ljubljana - is public parking likely to be available in the dowtown area? Thank you. Jim
Parking rental car while traveling in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 American Express
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 21 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS