My wife and I are hoping to tour Slovenia via rental car in early September. My main concern is being able to find parking when visiting the popular sites. We were thinkng of using Ljubljana as a "central point" to travel from, but most of the downtown hotels don't have parking available (or very few spaces at a high price). Can anyone comment on parking in general? Also, specifically Ljubljana - is public parking likely to be available in the dowtown area? Thank you. Jim
Parking rental car while traveling in Slovenia
- 1 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 6 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 7 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 20 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 San Lorenzo Market
- 24 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy