Here is one way to enforce parking rules. It looks like the car was also parked in a crosswalk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom & PBS...Poldark & Chavenage House
- 2 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 3 5 days in Paris
- 4 Frankfurt to Munich - One day and night stop???
- 5 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 6 Referendum in Greece
- 7 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 8 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 9 Three girls in Naples
- 10 Brasov (Bran), Sibiu & Sighisoara from Burcharest in 2 days
- 11 If Greece exits
- 12 Lovely naples
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 15 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 16 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 17 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 18 Italy
- 19 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 20 American Express card for car rental with AutoEurope or Kemwel?
- 21 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 23 Wurzburg, Heidelberg, or Frankfurt after leaving Rothenburg ob der Tauber?
- 24 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 25 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?