Here is one way to enforce parking rules. It looks like the car was also parked in a crosswalk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 5 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 22 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 25 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy