Here is one way to enforce parking rules. It looks like the car was also parked in a crosswalk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 3 Scandinavia????
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 The Rain in Spain and more
- 6 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 7 London Paris
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 11 GPS vs Google Maps
- 12 help with 21 days-croatia
- 13 Bavaria in August
- 14 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 15 Luggage on trains/security?
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 20 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 23 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris