Here is one way to enforce parking rules. It looks like the car was also parked in a crosswalk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation
- 2 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 3 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 8 May get together in Paris
- 9 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 10 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 11 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 12 Corsica
- 13 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 14 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 15 One day in Lille, France
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 YIKES!
- 21 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 24 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 25 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???