I plan to visit andaluscia this fall and I want to visit Seville, although I will not be staying there overnight. I have heard a lot about it being unsafe to park in Seville. Does anyone know a safe lot or area for parking in seville? I would prefer to park on the outskirts and walk into the older section as I have heard it is hard to drive on the twisty narrow streets. Thanks!
Parking in Seville - help please
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 2 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 3 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 4 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 5 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 6 london travelcrard
- 7 Am I too fat too travel?
- 8 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 9 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 10 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 11 France Itinerary Help
- 12 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 13 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 14 Paris Ticket t+
- 15 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 16 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 17 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 18 Best area to stay in Rome
- 19 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 20 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 21 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 22 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 23 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 24 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 25 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights