Our hotel, the AC Palacio De Santa Paula, offers parking for 21 euro per night for the three nights we need. Is there anything reasonably close to the hotel that anyone is aware of that might be a bit less expensive?
Parking in Granada, Spain - anything cheaper that 21 euro per night?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 6 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 7 British drivers
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Trip around Spain
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Venice in Jan
- 15 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 16 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Spain Travel
- 19 Trieste as a day trip?
- 20 Trieste as a day trip?
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 recommended airport transfer in rome italy