We are staying just west of Florence in a Villa with a car for transport. We want to go to the opera in Florence at St. Mark's Anglican Church - starts at 8pm. Can we drive in to the opera and drive home or should we take the train? What is the best way to get to the opera?
Parking in Florence, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Ireland trip
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 4 Switzerland help...?
- 5 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 Italy dolomites
- 16 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 17 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 23 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 24 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 25 Italy 2015: making the internal plans