I am going to Dubrovnik in Mid May for a 3 day, 2 night stay. We are planning to stay in the Old Town, where there isn't parking available. Do anyone know of public parking garages we could use? If so, what's the address and potential costs for a 3 day stay. Any information would be most helpful! Thanks!
Parking in Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 2 ideas for Portugal please
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Catalonia
- 5 Macarons!
- 6 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 7 Transportation in Paris
- 8 airport transportation
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 2 Days in Brussels
- 11 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 12 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 13 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 14 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 17 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 18 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 21 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 22 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 23 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 12-14 day Europe vacation