I am going to Dubrovnik in Mid May for a 3 day, 2 night stay. We are planning to stay in the Old Town, where there isn't parking available. Do anyone know of public parking garages we could use? If so, what's the address and potential costs for a 3 day stay. Any information would be most helpful! Thanks!
Parking in Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 5 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 6 Venice - apartment??????
- 7 12 days in italy help
- 8 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 12 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 13 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 14 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 15 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 18 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 19 Stay in Venice
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Athens and which islands?