I am going to Dubrovnik in Mid May for a 3 day, 2 night stay. We are planning to stay in the Old Town, where there isn't parking available. Do anyone know of public parking garages we could use? If so, what's the address and potential costs for a 3 day stay. Any information would be most helpful! Thanks!
Parking in Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 8 Need help with itinerary
- 9 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 10 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 11 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 12 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 Expat area's in France
- 15 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 One month (ish) in Spain
- 19 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 20 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 21 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 22 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 23 La Sagrada Familia
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Where to stay in London