I am going to Dubrovnik in Mid May for a 3 day, 2 night stay. We are planning to stay in the Old Town, where there isn't parking available. Do anyone know of public parking garages we could use? If so, what's the address and potential costs for a 3 day stay. Any information would be most helpful! Thanks!
Parking in Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 2 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 3 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 4 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 7 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 8 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 9 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 13 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 14 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 15 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 16 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 17 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 18 Hotels in old Rome
- 19 Car rental at Athens airport
- 20 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 21 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 25 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?