I am going to Dubrovnik in Mid May for a 3 day, 2 night stay. We are planning to stay in the Old Town, where there isn't parking available. Do anyone know of public parking garages we could use? If so, what's the address and potential costs for a 3 day stay. Any information would be most helpful! Thanks!
Parking in Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 2 Eiffel tower tickets
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Rome---August and September
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 South of France November Trip Report
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Clearsky Holidays