I am going to Dubrovnik in Mid May for a 3 day, 2 night stay. We are planning to stay in the Old Town, where there isn't parking available. Do anyone know of public parking garages we could use? If so, what's the address and potential costs for a 3 day stay. Any information would be most helpful! Thanks!
Parking in Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Germain
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 22 days or DIY tour
- 6 Italy - Month of July
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 12 England & Scotland in April
- 13 Your favourite places in Bath
- 14 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Shipping Prosecco
- 21 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 22 Europe Tour with Kids
- 23 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 24 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 25 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?