We're heading from Salzburg to Frankfurt and want to stop in Munich for a few hours for Oktoberfest. It will be on the first Monday after Oktoberfest starts, around mid-day, so I'm hoping it won't be as crazy as going on a Saturday night. We'll be driving a rental car but I'd like to find a Park + Ride facility outside of the Umweltzone and take public transit to get to Theresienwiese. Any suggestions on which Park + Ride facility to use based on the direction we're coming in from and headed to afterwards and what will be most convenient?
Park and Ride outside of Munich for Oktoberfest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 6 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 7 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 8 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 By train to and out of Prague
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Cylades Island Hopping
- 13 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 Italy dolomites
- 16 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 17 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 18 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 19 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 22 year olds in Europe