My fiance and I will be travelling from India to Paris-Venice-Rome in February 2013 for our honeymoon. We are gonna be staying 3 nights per city; and we are trying to find out hotels that also include breakfast in their room rates. We are trying to figure out a tentative average daily cost of food for each of the 3 cities.
1. Paris: one of our shortlisted hotels (a 4 star one) doesn't include breakfast in its deal for Feb'13 - other one (3 star) does include it, and is cheaper too.. but the rooms are pretty small. So we are giving preference to the 4 star hotel (considering its our honeymoon - plus this one looks much more awesome! )
Could anyone tell us what could be our average costs for each day in Paris? If we go ahead with 4 star one, we'll have to look for breakfast options outside. We want to remain on budget, but ready to splurge a little probably for a lavish meal for dinner(s) maybe.
2. Venice: We have booked a hotel in Venice already; thankfully it includes a hot buffet breakfast. That said, need help with calculating the costs for the rest of the meals + any time spent in cafes over the evenings.
3. Rome: yet to finalize on a hotel - but will still need the average daily food costs.
One of us is a non-vegetarian + we would want to include occasional drinks in our meals.
Any recommendations/suggestions on good places to eat (in romantic, value for money categories) in each of the cities are also welcome.
I am so excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 4 Globus Iberian Tour
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Budapest Card
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 13 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Italy travel plan help
- 23 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport