My fiance and I will be travelling from India to Paris-Venice-Rome in February 2013 for our honeymoon. We are gonna be staying 3 nights per city; and we are trying to find out hotels that also include breakfast in their room rates. We are trying to figure out a tentative average daily cost of food for each of the 3 cities.
1. Paris: one of our shortlisted hotels (a 4 star one) doesn't include breakfast in its deal for Feb'13 - other one (3 star) does include it, and is cheaper too.. but the rooms are pretty small. So we are giving preference to the 4 star hotel (considering its our honeymoon - plus this one looks much more awesome! )
Could anyone tell us what could be our average costs for each day in Paris? If we go ahead with 4 star one, we'll have to look for breakfast options outside. We want to remain on budget, but ready to splurge a little probably for a lavish meal for dinner(s) maybe.
2. Venice: We have booked a hotel in Venice already; thankfully it includes a hot buffet breakfast. That said, need help with calculating the costs for the rest of the meals + any time spent in cafes over the evenings.
3. Rome: yet to finalize on a hotel - but will still need the average daily food costs.
One of us is a non-vegetarian + we would want to include occasional drinks in our meals.
Any recommendations/suggestions on good places to eat (in romantic, value for money categories) in each of the cities are also welcome.
I am so excited!
Paris/Venice/Rome - Average Daily Food cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 CROATIA SPLIT
- 5 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 11 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 12 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 13 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 14 Majorca - where to stay?
- 15 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 16 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 17 staying a month or so in each place
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 20 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket