My fiance and I will be travelling from India to Paris-Venice-Rome in February 2013 for our honeymoon. We are gonna be staying 3 nights per city; and we are trying to find out hotels that also include breakfast in their room rates. We are trying to figure out a tentative average daily cost of food for each of the 3 cities.
1. Paris: one of our shortlisted hotels (a 4 star one) doesn't include breakfast in its deal for Feb'13 - other one (3 star) does include it, and is cheaper too.. but the rooms are pretty small. So we are giving preference to the 4 star hotel (considering its our honeymoon - plus this one looks much more awesome! )
Could anyone tell us what could be our average costs for each day in Paris? If we go ahead with 4 star one, we'll have to look for breakfast options outside. We want to remain on budget, but ready to splurge a little probably for a lavish meal for dinner(s) maybe.
2. Venice: We have booked a hotel in Venice already; thankfully it includes a hot buffet breakfast. That said, need help with calculating the costs for the rest of the meals + any time spent in cafes over the evenings.
3. Rome: yet to finalize on a hotel - but will still need the average daily food costs.
One of us is a non-vegetarian + we would want to include occasional drinks in our meals.
Any recommendations/suggestions on good places to eat (in romantic, value for money categories) in each of the cities are also welcome.
I am so excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Insurance on rental car options
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 Keukenhof in May?
- 13 Happy birthday ATM
- 14 24 hours in Paris
- 15 Istanbul at Easter
- 16 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 21 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Granada to Seville driving day trip