My fiance and I will be travelling from India to Paris-Venice-Rome in February 2013 for our honeymoon. We are gonna be staying 3 nights per city; and we are trying to find out hotels that also include breakfast in their room rates. We are trying to figure out a tentative average daily cost of food for each of the 3 cities.
1. Paris: one of our shortlisted hotels (a 4 star one) doesn't include breakfast in its deal for Feb'13 - other one (3 star) does include it, and is cheaper too.. but the rooms are pretty small. So we are giving preference to the 4 star hotel (considering its our honeymoon - plus this one looks much more awesome! )
Could anyone tell us what could be our average costs for each day in Paris? If we go ahead with 4 star one, we'll have to look for breakfast options outside. We want to remain on budget, but ready to splurge a little probably for a lavish meal for dinner(s) maybe.
2. Venice: We have booked a hotel in Venice already; thankfully it includes a hot buffet breakfast. That said, need help with calculating the costs for the rest of the meals + any time spent in cafes over the evenings.
3. Rome: yet to finalize on a hotel - but will still need the average daily food costs.
One of us is a non-vegetarian + we would want to include occasional drinks in our meals.
Any recommendations/suggestions on good places to eat (in romantic, value for money categories) in each of the cities are also welcome.
I am so excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravello to Paestum
- 2 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 5 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 6 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 9 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 5 Days in Corsica
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Well, I'm always warning people
- 24 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!