My fiance and I will be travelling from India to Paris-Venice-Rome in February 2013 for our honeymoon. We are gonna be staying 3 nights per city; and we are trying to find out hotels that also include breakfast in their room rates. We are trying to figure out a tentative average daily cost of food for each of the 3 cities.
1. Paris: one of our shortlisted hotels (a 4 star one) doesn't include breakfast in its deal for Feb'13 - other one (3 star) does include it, and is cheaper too.. but the rooms are pretty small. So we are giving preference to the 4 star hotel (considering its our honeymoon - plus this one looks much more awesome! )
Could anyone tell us what could be our average costs for each day in Paris? If we go ahead with 4 star one, we'll have to look for breakfast options outside. We want to remain on budget, but ready to splurge a little probably for a lavish meal for dinner(s) maybe.
2. Venice: We have booked a hotel in Venice already; thankfully it includes a hot buffet breakfast. That said, need help with calculating the costs for the rest of the meals + any time spent in cafes over the evenings.
3. Rome: yet to finalize on a hotel - but will still need the average daily food costs.
One of us is a non-vegetarian + we would want to include occasional drinks in our meals.
Any recommendations/suggestions on good places to eat (in romantic, value for money categories) in each of the cities are also welcome.
I am so excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 3 Weekend in Paris in October
- 4 Around Geneva?
- 5 Skiing Zermatt
- 6 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 7 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 8 Scotland in 8 days
- 9 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 10 Travelling to Rome
- 11 Sunday Brunch in Paris
- 12 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 13 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 14 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 15 Rome/Florence
- 16 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 17 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 18 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 21 Still another Normandy question
- 22 Seville: Hotel Simon or Tryp Macarena?
- 23 Texting in France
- 24 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 25 Your favorite Paris shopping street.